Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Hotels - FAQ
FAQFor any questions and concerns that are not on the East Coast Volleyball website, please contact us at 1-800-603-0917 or email@example.com between the hours of 8am to 5pm CST, Monday to Friday. Any messages will be answered within 24 hours. Do not call the hotels.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Please refer to your confirmation page for the hotel's specific cancellation policy. Some hotels withdraw a non-refundable deposit, or have early departure fees. For important dates pertaining to EM2 Housing's cancellation policies, please see the Important Dates » page.
- How do I change the check in/check out date?
Any change to the check in/check out date must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must type "Check in/Check out Change" and the hotel your reservation is at in the subject line of the email.
- In the email you need to state that you want to change the dates to your reservation. Please give your reservation number and the event your reservation was under. Changes to check in/check out dates will not be accepted by EM2 Housing after the Discount Rate Deadline.
- How do I cancel my reservation?
Any cancellation or change must be emailed to email@example.com.
- You must type "Cancellation" and the hotel your reservation is at in the subject line of the email.
- Will I get charged if I cancel my reservation?
Please review your hotel's specific cancellation policy for information regarding deposits and cancellation dates.
- Is the reservation number my confirmation number?
- No, your reservation number is used to track your reservation through Advanced Event Systems. Once the hotels get your reservation, we will send a confirmation number to the email address on file.
- When do I get my confirmation number?
Some hotels will return confirmation numbers faster than others, and we will do our best to ensure the confirmation numbers are sent out as quickly as possible.
- I called the hotel and they do not have any record of me. What do I do?
- The hotels will not have any of your information until after the due dates have been completed. You will not be in their system until then. All questions and changes needed after due dates must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-603-0917. Do not call the hotels until you receive a confirmation number.
- When is the hotel going to charge my credit card?
Please refer to your confirmation email for the hotel's specific cancellation policy. Some hotels withdraw a non-refundable deposit.
- How do I get other people in my group to give you their credit card information to guarantee their particular room?
Prior to the specific deadline dates, you can forward them the confirmation email you receive. With that, they can go to www.advancedeventsystems.com and click on the "Manage Existing Reservation" link. They will need your email address and your reservation #. If you need to make changes after the above dates, you will need to call 1-800-603-0917.
All of this information can be found at the bottom of your reservation email.
- Will they see my credit card number or anyone else's credit card?
- No, only the name on the credit card is visible.
- How do I add my rooming list or credit card information?
Go to www.advancedeventsystems.com and click on the "Manage Existing Reservation" link. You will need your email address and your reservation number. After the previously mentioned dates, you must call 1-800-603-0917 to make any changes. Changes will not be accepted after due dates through EM2 Housing.
How do I pay for a room using a credit card I will not have with me when checking into the hotel?
You will need to fill out a credit card authorization for the hotel you will be staying at. Please see the Credit Card Authorizations » page for further information.