There are currently no News and Announcements at this time.
Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
2017 East Coast Championships
Once again, we invite you to spend Memorial Day weekend with us at the 2017 East Coast Championships in beautiful Pittsburgh PA! Join us for our 35th year! May 27 to 29, 2017.
2016 ECC in the news. Watch Here>>
The ECC is held in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center - all the courts under one air-conditioned roof!
We have a great event. But why should you and your team attend? Here are some reasons why our event is the best.
- Affordable Season Ending Event! ECC remains an affordable, fun, and competitive event.
- One Site For All Play! No traveling from site to site each day, or worry about where you might be playing. If you have children on multiple teams, you always know where you will be.
- New Teams to Play! - Tired of playing the same teams from your region all year? With teams from Canada, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, Delaware, and more participating in the past, you will find plenty of new opponents.
- Spacious courts for uninterrupted play! You don't have to worry about playing courts on top of each other. Safety isn't a concern with extra playable area around each court.
- Safe and Convenient location! Pittsburgh is easily accessible from all points on the East Coast.
- More Medals for Players! All first and second place teams in all age groups and divisions will receive awards. All first place teams will also get a trophy courtesy of Baden.
- Spectator Seating at All Courts! No need to bring your own chair, or compete with others just to see your daughters play.
- Air Conditioned Facilities! Remember how hot it was last Memorial Day? Our players didn't care, because it was cool and comfortable inside the David L. Lawrence Convention Center..
- The Kids Zone at ECC! - We will once again be offering our Kids Zone at the ECC. Kids zone is a place where you can drop off younger children while you watch volleyball. The children are in a safe and supervised environment with lots of fun things to do. Bounce houses, mini-volleyball, basketball, coloring, are all included.